[I’m re-posting this because I just noticed I failed to change the original post, over a month ago, from ‘private’ — while I was making sure everything looked right — to ‘public’.]
I realized recently that, though I make a post every time I add a cover banner to one of my stories, I’ve not always done that when I post a new story that already has a banner. This one will make up for the existing deficits.
The first one is a slightly exceptional case. sroni had already done a banner for me for “Rough Trade” (November 2014), but then comlodge turned out one I liked better, so I used that instead for the cover … but then stuck sroni’s at the beginning of the first chapter. Yeah, I can do that.
“Tea and Oranges”, published four months ago:
And, of course, the just- And that’s all, folks.
And that’s all, folks.